We know how important choosing a quality care provider can be. The staff at 24 Hour Home Care are special people. We take joy in our ability to make a difference in the lives of patient and families.
Each staff at 24 Hour Home Care are carefully selected, screened and trained for the capable and compassionate care for families and seniors.
From extensive background checks and a careful screening process, to ongoing training and continuing education, we strive to offer the very best possible person at 24 Hour Home Care for any specific individual or situation.
All of our caregiving staff members are bonded, insured and covered by Worker’s Compensation insurance to protect our clients and their families.
- Quality Care with Quality Care Givers
- Personal Service with Personalized Services based on your needs
- Dependable personal caregivers
- Our healthcare professionals are available for a few hours per day or around the clock
- Caregiving services are provided in the safety and comfort of your own home or in a location of your choosing
- Highly qualified personal caregivers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Senior Care – Elder Care – Compassion and Personal Care
24 Hour Home Care provides specialized elderly companion care services, working with physicians, hospitals, and family members to develop an individualized program for your loved one’s daily needs. Elderly Companion Care services includes:
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Hygiene Assistance
- Errands and Shopping
If your family member, friend, or loved one enjoys their independence but is struggling with everyday activities, elderly companion care is the solution. 24 Hour Home Care will manage their daily requirements with specialized elderly companion care, matching their needs to serve as the best possible caregiver. If you choose to allow 24 Hour Home Care to provide elderly companion care for your loved one, you’ll know you’ve provided them with the best possible care available.